Starting this post with a kind note -
Dear 'Anonymous' readers. I truly appreciate your efforts to stop by my blog and further passing through all the clicks and checks to finally leave a comment. Opinion on what I wear - YES, Suggestions on how to improve - YES, Inputs to advance my fashion knowledge - YES. Kindly, refrain from leaving comments that are personal. I appreciate criticism but judge me only on what you know of me from the blog, not on what you think you know about me!!
This post comes after long...and after a lot of pondering and self deliberation. Titled 'I Believe' just to convey a little message to all my lovely, loyal readers that I make mistakes even on this platform, I do not know everything and I never proclaimed I did. Just like many of you, I learn and am learning in this process...and I share that with you ensuring your support. So, Thank you so much!
A few of my fashion ideologies went into putting together this outfit. It is always fun to incorporate styles outside your comfort zone and what's even thrilling and pleasing is that your ideologies stand true to fit the bill. Here's a run-down on mine, I hope you feel the same on some :)
1. I believe in cultural fusion. The crisscrossing of Indian accents (my jewellery) with contemporary outfits works amazingly well. I am glad the stylists at Vogue India (Read: July Issue) believed the same.
2. I believe that simple and suave gold sandals are an accessory in itself. They are glamorous enough to complete an outfit.
3. I believe in NO fake bags in a blog post atleast.Period.
4. I believe that you shouldn't have a reason to wear trousers and a season to wear blazers. They are absolute wardrobe staples.
5. I believe in Orange and Animal Prints. Trust you me, the potential and instincts of these two abstracts can change outfit dimensions.
T-Shirt from Mango
Trousers from TrimmingsAndLace
Blazer from Forever 21
Bag from Louis Vuitton (Louis Vuitton Speedy)
Peep-Toe Sandals from Venus Steps (Delhi)
Flexi-Belt - Thrifted
P.S TrimmingsAndLace is the label for all self-designed and tailored pieces.
Thank you for stopping by...