The warmest hello to all my lovely readers!!
I have been so MIA all this while...blame it on my 'job' cells which are running very active these days :p thanks to a very interesting project that is going on with Channel V. So I have been writing a lot of reviews / editing responses and blah..and that did leave me with time enough to simply upload my outfit pictures, without talking in length about them, but ya then I chose to be a little wiser and consider QUALITY over QUANTITY.
Off late I am seeing or rather feeling a 'seasonal' change in me towards many things in life. I mean these are things I always had a preference for but they are suddenly assuming the 'top picks' in my brain order.
In no particular order, I enlist a few such things that are finding a prominent place in my palette as I go along showing you a very basic yet strong (in terms of contrast) outfit, I wore this week!
1. ZARA has always been one of my favourite brands. However, these days I am having a ZARA fetish as I look for all things ZARA.
2. I am drifting towards being experimental when it comes to my outfits. I am moving beyond the usual patterns and combination's and even accessories that I used to wear. This in entirely credited to the wonderful fashion blogs I come across.
3. I am also liking to dress Boho kinds. You will find that a lot in my upcoming posts.
4. I am so enjoying styling and giving fashion tips to all my friends and even family members. Its good to know that your opinion is respected and more so ACCEPTED :D
5. Maybe its that time of the year when all the anticipated movies hit the screens or something, but I am turning into a movie buff. I wont say I have seen all the latest movies but that doesn't shift focus from the fact that I am wanting to see all the latest ones!
6. Usually boring when it came to holidays, these days I cannot stop dreaming of a perfect holiday :(
7. I am so high on planning surprises these days..and those can be for just about anyone :p Can't wait to stand up and scream the perfect "SSSSUUUURRRRPPPPRRRRIIIIZZZZEEEE!"
8. I am suddenly digging onto eating more of fish these days. Trust me it does wonders to your skin and hair :)
9. I so wanna try owning and wearing an all out sequin dress in gold (Read Serena in the very first episode of Gossip girl!!).
10. Having been to Delhi a million times, I so wanna explore it all the more now. Blame it on the battery on movies that are showing Delhi in such a pleasant way.
11. I am learning a lot bout Formula Racing these days. India hosts its first ever international Grand Prix which I shall proudly be attending..so I am doing my bit in learning what the sport really is.
12. Not a make-up person AT ALL, I am beginning to know of the kind of products available on the shelf and also keen on trying some of them.
This brings me to show you a glimpse of my recent 'make-up' (its really a basic lip gloss (s), don't know if that qualifies to be called as make-up :p) pick which so aptly matches with my outfit:
My hot Pink and Orange outfit includes:
Tank (worn underneath): Thrifted
Neck-piece: Splash (Dubai)
Watch: Kenneth Cole
Flats: Thrifted (Dubai)
On my nails: Revlon 404 Siren
Thank you for stopping by...