Friday 12 April 2013

As TrimmingsAndLace Turns Two


Two years back, while my fellow mates indulged themselves in assignments, internships and a rat-race for jobs, I decided to open my closet for the world (Here's How). Picked a corner in my house and my Sony camera. My sister became the brains behind TrimmingsAndLace and my mom picked a new hobby - clicking me. I am not counting milestones yet, because there is a long way to go...but I do know that THAT was the best decision I ever made. So, as TrimmingsAndLace turns two I want to thank each one of you from the bottom of my heart for making this journey so incredible. Hope you all continue to love and bless TrimmingsAndLace. 

As you all might know that The TrimmingsAndLace Collection went live this year. As part of the birthday celebrations, I am offering a 20% discount on all pieces. All you need to do is pick your favourite piece, give me an opportunity to customize it for you keeping every preference of yours on board and have it exclusively crafted for you - all that a special discount.  





To order mail at - trimmingsandlace@yahoo.in

Offer closes - Sunday, 14 April 2013, 12 Midnight!

Thank you for stopping by...
Love
Agam




8 comments:

  1. Congratulations...

    jennysbicycle.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to Trimmings & Lace!! I'm so proud of you, Agam, for doing such an amazing job of it! All the very best for each new step you take in this wonderful venture of yours!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the collection :)

    Hayfa
    http://chic-and-cliche.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/Hayfamk

    ReplyDelete
  4. All d best!! I wil browse thru d collection this very minute.
    Cheers!
    Kunj
    Kohllined.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. All d best!! I wil browse thru d collection this very minute.
    Cheers!
    Kunj
    Kohllined.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Agam.. Been following your posts even though I haven't been leaving any comments. Your blog has really grown and so has your collection! :)
    Hope you reach greater heights.. Good luck! :) And congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two years back, while my fellow mates indulged themselves in assignments, internships and a rat-race for jobs, I decided to open my closet for the world (Here's How)
    shows your real confidence good job.. keep doing it..
    http://bit.ly/106ocAp

    ReplyDelete