Much like this (and this), the post today is all random. Sometimes, there are so many things to say and much like the thoughts, your words get scattered too. The best way to resolve the situation perhaps is a drop down list...so here we go :)
1. First and foremost, I have some really really exciting news for all of you. It is something that has been there, known and seen but yet wasn't prevalent enough...what is it...stay tuned!! Pssshh...you would have known had you been following me on Instagram - @trimmingsandlace
2. I am beginning to feel some fascination for quirky prints. Topping the list, horse print. Did I tell you, I wish to own a horse someday?
3. Current crush is the octagonal sling bag up for a giveaway. If you haven't signed in for it yet...your chance to do so here.
4. Navy, Mustard, Oxblood (basically burgundy christened), Wine, Gold are my lust-colors this season.
5. I spent some good number of hours studying Baroque recently.
6. I am loving minimalism in fashion like never before.
7. This dress has a pretty back. Sadly not captured in pictures. You can view it here. I like the Navy-Lilac-Navy-Red-Navy-Magenta of this dress too!!
8. Accessories you don't like...second thoughts on wearing them all by themselves? Mix them up with other pieces and stack up!!
9. New Love - Metallic Nail Foils - Planning a DIY- Loving metallics :)
10. Done blabbering!
Dress - Vero Moda
Peep-Toes - Vero Moda
Clutch - Gifted
Earrings - Gifted
Cuff - Mom's
Thank you for stopping by...