Hello people..I am finally back after all the festivities and my much awaited - The Indian Formula One Grand Prix Experience (you checked out the upper lower case :p). I am so excited to share that thrilling experience, the pictures, my outfits and just the overall vibe of the event. I am convinced that all superlatives to describe the same would fall flat. I hope you all would come back to see that happening :):)
I recently received the ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ award, passed onto me by the wonderful B from All About Thrifting. I love her sense of style which is subtly classy and edgier..all at once. You have to check her blog for her amazing collection of accessories as well!! Thank you so much B *Hugs*
The award came with some interesting rules which are:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
- Write 7 random facts about yourself.
- Pass on the award to 15 other bloggers.
1. I keep a count of how much water I drink in a day.
2. I love to sleep and before I sleep, for reasons beyond my understanding, I always think, dream and fantasize clothes.
3. The moment I step into a mall or any arena holding shopping potential, I cannot stop smiling for the initial 5 to 10 minutes.
4. I would like to believe that I am organized. I have little mental codes and calculations I use to handle and take care of my belongings.
5. I am bad with gadgets. As I have been told, “I do not use them to their full potential.”
6. I adore my Angry Birds stuff toys.
7. My loved ones call me AGU which in my reasoning extends to include the three most important people in my life – Amit, Gautam and Umang.
You can check out more of MY randomness here.
Through this award I want to thank a few people I got to know in the blogging world and convey my sincerest appreciation for what they do. Thank you all!!
Here's a list of the 15 bloggers I proudly pass on this award to:
Finally, a big big thank you to my fashion fairy GodMother, the dearest Sugandha Khosla. I adore all the 'owl' gifts..and I love you for those :) Thank you!!
Here's how I wore them. Its my rocka - chic look people!!
Owl T-Shirt: Gifted
Summer Jacket: Jonathan Martin (Dubai) worn here too.
Peep-toes: Thrifted (Bangkok)
Thank you for stopping by...